Whipped Shea Butter Body Sorbets™
Browse by tag
These body butters are the ultimate natural moisturizing treat for your skin, that is why we call them Body Sorbets. These whipped delights are light and fluffy and have a Shea Butter base.
Here are just some of the possible benefits of Shea Butter:
- Evens skin tone
- Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like mineral oil based products
- Penetrates deep into the epidermal layer of your skin to help restore elasticity to maturing skin and prevent the cellular breakdown that leads to dry, cracking skin, and stretch marks
- Stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin
- Returns natural luster to skin and hair
- Does not clog pores
- Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture
- Aids in the healing of wounds and may improve scars due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Used to heal eczema, burns, rashes, severely dry skin, and to lessen the irritation of psoriasis
- Moisturizes after shaving to prevent irritation
- Has natural sun blocking powers and may protect skin from sun damage and environmental elements
- Nourishes the hair shaft
- Moisturizes dry, dull over-processed and heat-treated hair resulting in improved brilliance and manageability
Our All Natural Shea Butter Body Sorbet begins with unrefined, organic Shea Butter. Then we add Expeller Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Avocado Butter and Palm Kernel Oil. Then we add the finest Essential Oils and we whip it for hours into a luxurious cream with a light, silky smooth texture that melts into your skin. It is truly a moisturizing treat designed to pamper the largest organ of the body...The Skin!
Shea Butter has so many wonderful properties there are too many to list here but you might be interested in it provides a Natural UV Protection, is excellent for all kinds of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis, and helps to give back elasticity to dry and aging skin. We use unrefined Shea Butter because the refining process strips the Shea of its many healing properties. Evening Primrose Oil is known for its ability to help calm acne flare-ups, soothe dry and cracked skin plus it's excellent for eczema and psoriasis. Avocado Butter is highly therapeutic for dehydrated and undernourished skin.
Our Body Sorbets are not lotion. They are a Body Butter Cream. This wonderful treat is very concentrated so a little bit goes a very long way! Apply less than you think you need and you'll be surprised at how far a tiny dab will go. It may feel a little greasy at first but it melts on contact with your skin and is easily absorbed leaving your skin feeling incredibly soft and supple! Apply to your entire body as needed. It is especially effective after bathing or showering. Our Body Sorbet isn't just for your body either! It's a the perfect natural treat for ALL your dry skin including your face! It's a soothing treat for sun exposed skin in the summer and a true necessity in the winter because it provides the moisture that we lose from the bitter wind and indoor heating.
All of our Body Sorbets are Keto Friendly!
Tell your significant other that it makes a wonderful massage cream too!